For a growing number of enterprises, the journey to cloud computing begins with a private cloud implementation built on Microsoft Windows Server with Hyper-V and System Center technologies. A private cloud transforms the way your business delivers and consumes IT services. By creating a layer of abstraction over pooled resources, a private cloud enables true service capability as well as optimally managed application services.
A Microsoft private cloud solution is in reality the next generation of data center technology and managed virtual servers – which offers new levels of agility, focus, and cost-savings. Whether you build a private cloud in an on-premise datacenter or opt for a hosted offering, you will soon realize transformative benefits.
Ascendra provides the following Private Cloud services:
• Virtualization Management
• Physical to virtual migrations (P2V)
• Hypervisor migrations (V2V)
• Data Center Management – Design and Implementation for the System Center Suite
• Operations Manager (SCOM)
• Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
• Data Protection Manager (DPM)
• Service Manager (SCSM)
• App Controller
• Endpoint Protection